The Best way to make excellent pizza burgers – Do you like pizza? If that’s the case, this recipe is for you!
Thick, juicy those patties are topped with pepperoni slices, mozzarella, and matching sauce, and then baked to perfection!
Those have a lot of personalities, and they’re delicious too!
This freshly made pizza burger combines the delicious flavors of pepperoni with the freshness of a cheeseburger made from scratch in each and every bite.
Though packed with that kind of flavor, these burgers are undoubtedly familiar and straightforward in their presentation, but that is precisely what makes them so irresistibly delicious. Your family and friends are going to adore this original recipe because it has such a unique twist that is never expected but always well received and delicious!
It’s simply that they are so much fun to cook that we want to make them the everyday night of each week. These were created when we couldn’t decide between a pizza and a burger and didn’t want to have to make that choice again. It’s a fantastic combination, similar to BLT sushi and pizza chicken, for example.
Are you able to believe you’ve gone this long without tasting a it? Here is our best way to cook pizza burgers.
What exactly is a Pizza Burger?
Pizza burgers are indeed a simple burger dish that combines two amazing cuisines into every bite. They are a simple burger recipe that combines two wonderful foods into every bite. By combining your favorite matching sauce, burger patties, pepperoni, cheeses, as well as bread, each bite is a perfect combination of flavors and ingredients that work well together to fulfill your cravings.
If I have the opportunity, I make this dish as often as possible since it is not only quick and easy to make, but it is also really satisfying and cozy.
Best way to cook pizza burgersCourse: Restaurant ReviewsDifficulty: Medium
1 lb. ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 1/2 c. marinara, divided
4 slices mozzarella
12 pepperoni slices
4 Kaiser rolls (or hamburger buns)
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. The ground beef, garlic, mixed parsley should be mixed with a spatula in a medium-sized mixing basin until barely incorporated. To make 4 equal-sized patties, use your hands to shape them and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Cook the burgers for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium. After flipping the burgers, promptly pour 2 cups of marinara through them on the skillet.
- Heat on medium for another minute, then remove from heat and top with cheese as well as pepperoni slices, if desired. About 3 minutes longer, cover the skillet and continue to cook until the cheese melts and the burger is cooked to your desire.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the garlic buns. Garnish the interior of each half of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan, if desired. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until the top is brown.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup marinara on the bottom buns, then top with the cooked burgers and the top bread halves to complete the sandwich.
What’s better for you: pizza or hamburgers?
- When compared to both contain higher levels of cholesterol and added sugars. Burgers also include a greater concentration of protein and calcium. In general, burgers are more nutritious than a pizza. However, you can exercise control over the excessive intake of ‘unhealthy’ nutrients.
So, which is preferable: frying or baking burgers? – The Best way to cook pizza burgers
Best way to cook pizza burgers – In either case, both methods of cooking burgers are acceptable; however, if you want something quick and seared, a hot pan on the stovetop is recommended. Burgers cooked in the oven will give you a better result if you want to do as little work as possible while still getting a juicy marinade.