- 1 Chicken and rice easy recipe
- 2 Is Chicken and rice easy recipe a Healthy Combination?
- 3 What can I add to Chicken and rice easy recipe to make it a little more moist and flavorful?
- 4 When Chicken and rice easy recipe, do you cover it with a lid?
- 5 What is the proper method for cooking rice?
Here it is: the ideal supper dish for a hectic weeknight! In 15 minutes, from start to finish, you may have chicken, rice, and vegetables prepared in a single pan with no additional ingredients. It also employs materials that you probably already have on hand, so there’s no need to dash out to the store late at night! Beginning with browned chicken breasts, add condensed cream of chicken soup, water, instant rice, and broccoli to the pan and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
People all around the globe have fallen in love with this chicken and rice dish! A buttery garlic rice side dish and juicy seasoned baked chicken thighs are roasted together in the same skillet with less than 10 minutes of preparation time.
As the rice cooks, it absorbs the juices from the chicken, resulting in a very flavorful dish. It’s the same as if you were cooking the rice in homemade stock! To ensure that the rice cooks fast, use instant rice instead of regular. To make it even easier, you may use quick brown rice.
Chicken and rice easy recipeCourse: Recipes, Rice
1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 small or 2 large cut in half lengthwise for thinner pieces)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup or Condensed Unsalted Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/2 cups water
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 cups uncooked instant white rice (for creamier rice, decrease to 1 1/2 cups)
2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets (about 6 ounces)
- Season chopped chicken with salt and pepper before cooking it. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Cook for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is browned on both sides, before adding the vegetables (to prevent sticking- make sure the skillet and oil are hot before adding the chicken). Take the chicken out of the pan and set it aside.
- Bring the soup, water, and paprika to a boil in a pan, stirring constantly. Combine the rice and broccoli in a large mixing bowl. Reduce the heat to a low setting. Return the chicken to the skillet and cover with a lid. Additional paprika may be sprinkled on top of the chicken. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is cooked through. Before serving, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Is Chicken and rice easy recipe a Healthy Combination?
Is Chicken and rice easy recipe a nutritious and well-balanced meal? This one-pot dinner is a delicious and nutritious lunch for the whole family. It is high in protein, carbohydrates, and a substantial amount of veggies, and it is low in fat and sugar. It’s a simple method for serving a nutritious supper to your family while exerting little effort.
What can I add to Chicken and rice easy recipe to make it a little more moist and flavorful?
Get imaginative, experiment with different tastes, and you could just come up with a whole new “favorite meal”! In order to enhance the taste of my rice, I normally season it with a little of salt, a knob of butter, and a handful of parsley. Finally, a wonderful cooked chicken seasoned with rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic should be served alongside.
When Chicken and rice easy recipe, do you cover it with a lid?
Cooking a cup of white rice will take around 17 minutes, but bigger quantities may need a few more minutes. It’s best to leave it on the burner for a few minutes after its soft so that it can finish absorbing all of the water, and then fluffing it with a fork will make your rice lovely and fluffy
What is the proper method for cooking rice?
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Combine the rice, butter, and a generous amount of salt in a large mixing bowl.
Bring the pan back up to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cook for 18 minutes, or until the rice is cooked and the water has been absorbed.
Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes, covered, before fluffing with a fork and serving.