- 1 How to make chocolate chip Christmas cookies
- 2 Chocolate chip cookies Christmas
- 3 Variations:
- 4 Preparation should be done ahead of time
- 5 Set room temperature for Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas
- 6 Approximately how many days before Christmas should you begin baking cookies?
- 7 What is the best way to preserve Christmas cookies fresh until the holiday season?
This Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas is created using a mix and then dipped in white chocolate, making them very simple to make. If you like chocolate chip cookies and you enjoy Christmas, then you must include them in your holiday cookie baking repertoire.
As said, the basis of the cookies is created from a mix, which allows the baking procedure to be completed in less time.
Course: Desserts, Recipes
1 Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix (or any similar product) (1 lb. 1.5 oz)
On the packet, it says to use butter and egg.
1 box vanilla candy coating or 1 bag White Chocolate Chips (whichever you want).
Cookies with holly berries and sprinkles.
- Put your candy coating or chocolate chips in a small saucepan and heat until they are completely smooth. Then, drop the cookies halfway into the chocolate and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to set.
- SPRINKLE + SET THE MARK. Sprinkle the cookies with seasonal sprinkles and put them aside for 1-2 hours, or until they are firm to the touch.
- To make them even more festive for the holidays, toss in red and green M&Ms or sprinkles into the batter before baking. A great fun thing to do for Christmas would be to add food coloring to the batter and tint it green or red.
Take into consideration creating the chocolate chip cookies from scratch, using our Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas recipe for the greatest chocolate chip cookies found here.
- Toss in some Christmas M&Ms: crushed and whole, regular or mint flavoring
- Instead of using candy coating, white chocolate may be used to coat the cookies.
White chocolate may be used in the following ways:
I would recommend melting the white chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler if you can’t locate candy coating or just like to use melted white chocolate. In this essay, we describe how to utilize candy coating in the most effective manner. These procedures may also be used to make white chocolate if desired.
It should be safe to freeze the cookie dough once you’ve completed the cookie dough preparation process. The slice and bake approach, in my view, is the quickest and most straightforward method. This means that when you are ready to bake it, you will slice sections off of the “log” of cookie dough that has been chilled in the refrigerator. It is possible to store this dough in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Preparation should be done ahead of time
If you’re making Chocolate chip cookies Christmas for a party, you may start them the day before the event. Just make sure that when the chocolate/candy coating has set, you cover the cookies with plastic wrap or place them in a bag to prevent them from drying out.
Set room temperature for Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas
Cookies should be stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
It is not recommended to keep cookies exposed unless you want them to dry out rapidly. If you want to store them in the refrigerator, simply make sure they are stored in an air-tight container.
Refrigerate baked cookies in an airtight and freezer-safe bag in the freezer for 3-4 weeks after they have been prepared. When stored in an airtight bag or container, cookie dough may be frozen for up to 3 months.
Alternatively, cookie dough for any recipe may be prepared up to three days ahead of time (chilling is actually recommended for shortbread). If you want to store the dough in discs, you may put them in the freezer for approximately three months.
Your cookies will last the longest if they are kept in a cold, dry environment, such as the back shelf of your pantry. Their shelf life can vary according to the type and might range from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Cookies may also be frozen for up to six months at a time.