Sous Vide Creme Brulee is a dessert that has been around for centuries. It is made by simmering dairy products like cream and milk with sugar until it thickens into a custard-like consistency. This mixture is then poured into ramekins or other individual serving dishes and topped with a thin layer of sugar that is then caramelized with a kitchen torch.
This post will explain what sous vide cooking is, why you should use it with creme brulee, and how to make Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe at home.Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
Which Sous vide device can I use to cook Sous Vide Creme Brulee?
Any device will work. We always recommend Anova for being reliable and not very pricey.
Cuisinart SSL-100 Prep Express Slicer, Shredder and Spiralizer, White (Renewed)65,0 $
DASH Rapid Egg Cooker: 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, or Omelets with Auto Shut Off Feature – Aqua, 5.5 Inch (DEC005AQ)19,0 $
DASH Rapid Egg Cooker: 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, or Omelets with Auto Shut Off Feature – Black20,0 $
ANOVA Sous Vide Precision Cooker | Bluetooth | 800W (Discontinued)275,9 $
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Egg Cooker Ring, Customize Ingredients, Perfect for English Muffins, Croissants, Mini Waffles, Perfect White Elephant Gifts, Silver (25475A) Discontinued30,0 $
Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller68,5 $
MIDONE Meat Slicer 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer with Two Removable 7.5’’ Stainless Steel Blade, Adjustable Thickness for Home Use, Child Lock Protection, Black140,0 $
Thermomix TM52.750,0 $
Anova Precision Cooker Container 12L118,0 $
Good vanilla is also crucial to obtain the best flavour.
BonJour Chef’s Tools Butane Crème Brûlée Torch and Porcelain Ramekin Set, 5-Piece, Stainless Steel, One Size – 5348945,0 $
Culinary Cooking Torch – Kitchen Food Torch for Creme Brulee, Baking, Desserts and Searing- Butane Torch Lighter, Blow Torch for Cooking with Lock and Adjustable Flame Yellow11,9 $
Easy Sous Vide Creme Brulee RecipeCourse: Restaurant ReviewsCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
With this Easy Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe you will have a delicious desert prepared in less than one hour.
1 Vanilla Stick or Vanilla Essence
120 Grams of Semi Skimmed Milk
5 Egg yolks
80 Gr Sugar
350 grams of very cold whole liquid cream
- Put vanilla and milk in a pot and bring it to a boil. Then reserve it
- In a bowl put the egg yolks and sugar, whisk until well mixed
- Poor the liquid cream and combine
- Gradually add the vanilla-infused milk and keep mixing
- Put the mixture into sealed jars (check for leaks)
- Put in the bath at 80C or 176F for 60 to 75 minutes. Depending on how consistent you want the creme brulee to be.
- Cool for at least 2 hours
- Put brown sugar on top and burn with a torch
With Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe, you can make this delicious and popular dessert in the comfort of your kitchen. Sous vide is a culinary technique that involves cooking food at a shallow temperature for a long time. French chefs initially developed it in the 1970s to prepare meals without worrying about how it would turn out when cooked on an open flame or in an oven. Sous vide is now used worldwide to cook everything from meats and vegetables to desserts like Sous Vide Creme Brulee!
Sous Vide cooking is a great way to make Creme Brulee because it helps ensure that the custard is cooked all the way evenly through. Using a Sous Vide machine, you can set the temperature to exactly what you need it to be so that you don’t have to worry about overcooking the custard or having it come out uneven.
If you want to try making Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe at home, here is what you will need:
– Sous Vide machine
– Ramekins or other individual serving dishes
– Dairy products like cream and milk
– Kitchen torch
To make Sous Vide Creme Brulee, start by heating the dairy products and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, and then pour the mixture into ramekins. Next, place the ramekins in a water bath set to the same temperature as the Sous Vide machine. Cook the custard in this water bath for at least one hour until it is set but still loose enough to move around freely.
Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe is a delicious dessert perfect for any occasion. With Sous Vide cooking, you can be sure that the custard will be cooked all the way evenly through, so it will come out perfect every time! So give this recipe a try and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills!
Sous Vide cooking is a great way to make creme brulee because it helps ensure that the custard is cooked evenly.
What is creme brulee?
Creme brulee is a French dessert that has been around since the 1700s. It was created by accident when it began to be served at Parisian restaurants in 1791. The chefs had made Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe for one of Empress Marie Antoinette’s meals, but they forgot about it during the cooking process, and it ended up becoming overcooked. However, the guests loved the new dessert so much that it began to regularly be served at the restaurants!
Creme brulee is made by simmering dairy products like cream and milk with sugar until it thickens into a custard-like consistency. This mixture is then poured into ramekins or other individual serving dishes and topped with a thin layer of sugar that is then caramelized with a kitchen torch. Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe is a delicious and easy way to make this popular French dessert at home!
The history of Creme Brulee
The Creme Brulee Recipe can be traced back to 1791 when Sous Vide cooking techniques were first used in a Parisian restaurant. The chefs had accidentally overcooked Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe for one of Empress Marie Antoinette’s meals, and the guests loved it so much that they asked for it again! Sous Vide Creme Brulee Recipe has been famous in France since then, and it is now served at restaurants worldwide.
Variations on the classic recipe
There are many variations on the classic Creme Brulee recipe, and Sous Vide Creme Brulee is one! Sous Vide cooking is a great way to make this dessert because it helps ensure that the custard is cooked evenly through. Here are a few variations on the classic recipe that you can try at home:
– Sous Vide Blueberry Creme Brulee Recipe: This variation uses blueberries in place of the sugar on top of the custard. The blueberries add a delicious tartness to the dessert that is perfect for balancing out the sweetness of the custard.
– Sous Vide Chocolate Creme Brulee Recipe: This variation uses chocolate in place of the sugar on top of the custard. The chocolate gives the dessert a rich and decadent flavor that will please everyone!
– Sous Vide Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee Recipe: This variation uses pumpkin spice in place of the sugar on top of the custard. The pumpkin spice adds a delicious Fall flavor to the dessert that everyone will love!
Creme brulee can be served as a dessert after a meal, or it can also be done as a snack or a dessert.
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 190 mg
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Sugar: 21 g
- Protein: 4 g
Here are a few pairing ideas to go with your Creme Brulee:
– Creme Brulee Tart with Calvados: This pairing is perfect for Fall. The apple tart is rich and flavorful, and the calvados cream adds a delicious sweetness that complements the Vide Creme Brulee.
– Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova Recipe: This pairing is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any other special occasion. The chocolate raspberry pavlova is light and fluffy, and the raspberry sauce adds a delicious tartness that pairs perfectly with the Brulee.
– Sous Vide S’mores Recipe: S’mores are a classic dessert for the whole family to enjoy! Sous Vide S’Mores is a delicious take on this favorite treat that everyone will love.
How to cook Sous Vide Creme Brulee if you are on a Diet
Even if you are on a diet, you can enjoy this creamy dessert.
Here are a few tips for making diet-friendly Creme Brulee:
– Use sugar substitutes like stevia or Splenda in place of regular sugar to reduce the calorie and carbohydrate content of the dessert.
– Use skim milk or low-fat cream in place of regular cream to reduce the fat content of the dessert.
– Use egg whites in place of whole eggs to reduce cholesterol and calorie.