This no bake cookie recipe with chocolate the peanut butter chocolate cookies are the exact same cookies that my mother and grandmother used to prepare and that I used to eat in large quantities as a child.
We used to make Special K bars (also known as Scotcheroos), which were another delectable family favorite, in addition to our no bake cookie recipe with chocolate.
For my mother’s family, my grandma created these no bake cookie recipe with chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies, and now my mother makes them for our family, and my daughter enjoys making them for us, too!
That’s four major factors of people who have fallen in love with these delectable no bake cookie recipe with chocolate. You have to believe that four generations of cookie bakers can’t be incorrect, right?
I’m going to share with you the most delicious no bake cookie recipe with chocolate ever. Getting your taste receptors primed for a taste of peanut butter chocolate bliss is essential.
Classic no bake cookies are extremely simple to prepare, but they are occasionally mishandled by inexperienced bakers.
Follow these easy guidelines before you begin creating this delicious delicacy to ensure a more seamless procedure and greater success!
Course: Desserts, Recipes
unsweetened cocoa powder
creamy peanut butter
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and one cup milk, and cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to a low setting so that the mixture is barely boiling. Set a timer for 3 minutes and bring the water to a simmer on a LOW heat.
- After 3 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the oats, peanut butter, and teaspoon of vanilla that have been placed in a bowl. Stir vigorously until the ingredients are well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookies onto the waxed paper that you’ve prepared.
- If you want, you may also use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough.
- Make sure you don’t burn yourself on the hot skillet.
- Allow the no-bake peanut butter chocolate drop cookies to come to room temperature before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Before you begin to make this chocolate no bake dish, combine the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl until well combined.
- It is not necessary to mix or stir it; just combine everything in a large mixing basin and leave it aside.
- This easy approach will save you time and make the cookie-baking procedure much easier than it otherwise would be.
Can you tell me how long it takes for no bakes to harden?
It usually takes about 20-30 mins for the chocolate no bake cookies to harden and become firm.
For me, the most difficult part of making the cookies is being patient and waiting until they are completely cool.
Some people place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place them in the fridge or freezer to cool down, but this is not necessary.
No baking is required for these chocolate no-bake oatmeal cookies, and they are ready in no time.
Once the cookies have completely hardened, they can be stored in an airtight container.
I prefer to use fast oats or quick oats for making no-bake cookies, and I’ve also used old-fashioned oats in the past and the cookies turned out deliciously.
My personal preference is to boil the oats in a short amount of time.
If homemade chocolate peanut buttered no bake cookies turn out to be too dry, it’s most likely because you cooked them for an excessive amount of time at an excessively high temperature, or because you did both. You must ensure that your combination is at a low gentle simmer on low heat for no more than three minutes before proceeding.
It’s possible that your chocolate no bakes were not cooked for long enough or that they weren’t boiled at a low rolling boil for three minutes, which would result in them being too sticky.
Thank you for allowing me to share our family’s favorite recipe for no bake chocolate raisin cookies with you today.
Whenever you don’t have a lot more time and wouldn’t want to spend money on fresh ingredients, they are the ideal quick treat. You most likely already have everything that you need to prepare in your kitchen or pantry.
It has been my pleasure to bring these cookies to innumerable parties and get-togethers, and they have always been well received.