If you are following a Keto diet, you have probably had sweet/dessert cravings.
These no baking keto bombs recipe of Peanut-chocolate buttercups is an easy way to survive these cravings as well as an excellent source for fat. I always struggle with getting enough fat in my diary, so these bombs help me achieve them and lose weight.
To sweeten it up, I use erythritol in an amount that is enough for them not to be too bitter, but also not very sweet.
Keto Choco-Peanut Butter BombsCourse: Keto, Low carb, keto dessertCuisine: keto, low carb, dietDifficulty: Easy
This is a super easy keto dessert recipe that will help you add these fat numbers to your diary as well as satisfy your cravings. It only has 3 or 4 ingredients and requires no baking.
250 gr. Unsalted/Unsweetened Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp pure cocoa powder
3 Tbsp Coconut butter or coconut oil (de-flavoured)
2 Tbsp Erythitrol
- In a bowl put all the ingredients together
- Put the bowl in how water bath or in the microwave for 1 minute until coconut butter, peanut butter are melted and runny.
- Mix it well with a whisker
- Put the mix into metal cups (paper absorve too much of the rich oil)
- Put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours until they are solid
- Serve cold from the fridge with red fruits for a nice contrast.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories180
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 10.3g 52%
- Sodium 7mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 10.5g
- Protein 11g 22%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.