Here we go with another great Keto Recipe.
The cheesy meatballs are a great combination of proteins and lots of fat to help you reach your Keto macros.
The main substitution is almond flour rather breadcrumbs.
For the cheeses, I use mozzarella for the central mix and inside a very melty cheese. I have tried with Swiss vacherin and Tilsiter, but any creamy cheese works.
I also fry them in butter to keep them, even more, Keto and do not use the oven because the cheese will flow out the ball, leaving you without the melty bite in the middle.
Keto Cheesy MeatballsCourse: Keto, Low carb, meatballs, cheese meatballs, cheeseburgerCuisine: keto, low carb, diet, meatDifficulty: Easy
These cheesy meatballs are addictive and is also a good choice to take to work. When you heat them up the cheese will melt again
500 gr. Ground meat – Half beef, half pork
250 gr. Mozzarella grated
100 gr. melty cheese – Tilsiter, vacherin, edam, or similar
Half cup – 75 gr Almond flour
2 tsp Garlic powder
Salt & pepper to taste
2tbsp Butter for frying
- In a bowl put all the ingredients together
- Mix it very well until cheese, eggs and almond flour are perfectly integrated with the meat
- Form balls putting a cube of cheese in the middle
- Fry on butter at mid-high temperature until brown
- To form the stuffed balls, you can make a flat circle, put the cube in the middle and then roll it in a ball.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories426
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 12.7g 64%
- Cholesterol 88mg 30%
- Sodium 326mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8%
- Sugars 0.5g
- Protein 24.1g 49%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Pingback: How to Cook Brown Rice: A Step-by-Step Recipe