I started cooking Sous Vide in 2019, and it has been since then a memorable journey. If you would like to start cooking Sous Vide look at this post with the indispensable tools to start from less than $200.
This recipe of ribs leaves you with an absolute melting meat flesh that tears apart from the bone just by touching it.
If you do not like the meat to break apart, you can do two things:
- Drop ice and cold water and dip the bag inside to stop the cooking process.
- Cook it for less time – 24h
This recipe is also Keto friendly
Recipe: Mouth Melting Ribs – Sous VideCourse: Keto, sous videCuisine: Sous VideDifficulty: Easy
This recipe of sous vide ribs leaves you with melting meat flesh that tears apart from the bone just by touching it. You can use both beef or pork.
1.5 Kg. Pork or beef ribs (ribs takes more time)
- Spices Mix
Salt & Pepper
Mexican spices or any other that you like
- Spices Mix
- Mix all spices
- Add lime, mustard and sriracha
- Rub the ribs with the mix until well coated
- Sous vide
- Put the meat into a sous-vide plastic bag, and vacuum seal it
- Program the sous vide heater: 36hours – 74C/165F
- Remove the ribs from the water.
- Open the bag and strain out the sauce from the meat.
- Put the meat juices in a pot and reduce it with some full fat cream
- Optional: Give the ribs a 3-4 minutes grill time at a very high temperature before serving
- Serve with your favourite sides like salad or sweet potato fries.
8 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories257
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32%
- Cholesterol 56mg 19%
- Sodium 363mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 0.3g
- Protein 25.4g 51%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.