There are hundreds of variations of these sort of scrambles, from vegetables to chorizo or potatoes.
One of the well-known recipes is the one with shrimp and mushroom.
The touch of this recipe is the crunchy garlic, reduction of the white wine together with the black pepper.
Scramble of shrimp and mushroomCourse: Keto, Low carb, Main dishes: Seafood, RecipesCuisine: Spanish, MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
A lovely and taste scramble with egg and shrimps that is very tasty and perfect for your diet.
500 gr. Mushrooms
400 gr. Shrimps
3 Garlic Cloves
1 Onion or leek
50 ml. White Wine
30 gr. Olive Oil
Salt & pepper to taste
Cayena Chilli to taste
Fresh parsley or spring onion to sprinkle
- Saute in oil the garlic, onion and mushrooms for 10 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and the garlic is dark brown. You want this garlic to be crunchy when you bite it.
- Put the stove at maximum power and add the shrimps. The prawns will release water, and you do not want boiled food but sauteed.
- Right after add the wine and let it reduce for 3 minutes
- Crack 2 eggs inside the pan and mix it continuosly
- Salt, pepper, if you like it spicy half or one cayena pepper.
- To finish it sprinkle parsley or spring onions (the green part)
- Serve sizzling right on the same pan