- 1 What is Too Good to Go App?
- 2 How does it work
- 3 How many people are using them? To Good To Go?
- 4 Why should you use the App?
- 5 How to use to good to go
- 6 What kind of food do you get from To Good To Go
- 7 Tricks for the To good To Go App
- 8 Closing thoughts about the Too Good To Go App Review
Do you ever feel guilty about the food that goes to waste? You might be wondering how much is thrown away every day, and how bad this is for the environment. The solution is simple: buy it before is wasted! That’s what Too Good To Go App does – they connect businesses with people who want their surplus food at a great price. Our App review will talk about how to use it and why buying from them helps everyone out!
What is Too Good to Go App?
Too Good to Go is a phone app that helps you buy food that would have otherwise gone to waste. Restaurants, grocery stores, and other businesses can list their unsold food on the App for a discounted price. You can then purchase this food and pick it up from the business location. This is a great way to reduce food waste and save money on groceries.
How does it work
To use the Too Good to Go App, download it onto your phone and create an account. Then, browse through the available offers near you. When you find an offer you want to purchase, click “buy” and checkout using your credit card or PayPal account. You will then be given directions to the business location to pick up your food.
The App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
It’s important to note that not all businesses offer unsold food through the Too Good to Go App. Therefore, you may want to call ahead before visiting a company to ensure food is available for purchase.
How many people are using them? To Good To Go?
The too good to go App is used by over 49 million people. This number will continue to grow as the word spreads about this great way to reduce food waste.
Why should you use the App?
The main reason you should use the App is that it provides a way for people to give the food they would otherwise throw away. This reduces unnecessary food waste and helps those in need of food around the area to get this extra meal. In addition, it can be an act of goodwill and has other benefits since users earn points by using the App that can later be exchanged for vouchers or discounts on future orders through 2 Good To Go!
- The benefits of using the App for both businesses and customers are evident. For example:
- The restaurants get paid more for their surplus food since they can sell it at a discounted price;
- Customers eat this kind of food instead of throwing away delicious leftovers to prevent wasting precious resources like water and energy, which is detrimental to our environment;
- Not only does everybody win but there’s also less waste! This is because it’s such a simple idea that it helps everyone involved. This brilliant solution curbs wasted food while supporting local businesses by providing them with an opportunity to generate extra revenue through selling leftover items at lower prices when usually these items would be thrown out or composted (if possible).
- Customers get to order high-quality food at discounted prices;
- The App makes it easy for customers to purchase leftover food from businesses that typically throw away or compost these items.
All in all, the benefits of using this App are clear for both businesses and customers alike.
Some facts about food waste in the world extracted from Olio, another app that fights food waste
How to use to good to go
The App is straightforward to use. You can either download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play and then put it in your location to find food available near you.
To get an idea of what type of products are available, here’s a screenshot:
Then all there’s left to do is choose how much money you want to spend (which goes towards covering costs for waste disposal) and how much food you want to buy/can carry! It couldn’t be easier – no need even have contact with another human being which also makes this an excellent option if you’re feeling shy about saying hi 🙂 There are some rules, though, so make sure they don’t impact their ability to give away excess stock before
If you don’t want vegetarian or meat, fried or baked goods, drinks, or desserts, you can filter it by type. Once your order, you’re given a pick-up time frame.
What kind of food do you get from To Good To Go
There are a variety of different types of food you can get from to good to go, such as:
- Grocery packages/bundles
- Bread baskets
- Platter of the day
The grocery bundles usually contain various types of food, such as fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy products. The bread baskets typically have a few different kinds of bread, along with spreads and jams. The platter of the day usually has a main course and two side dishes. The soup and salad options are self-explanatory.
Tricks for the To good To Go App
Here are some tips on how to make the most of this App:
- Download other free food apps to help you eat healthier.
- Look for restaurants that offer discounts through the Too Good To Go App.
- Avoid ordering food that is high in calories or unhealthy fats.
- Check the menu ahead of time to see what items are available at a discount.
- Be prepared to wait for your order, as it may take some time for the restaurant to prepare your meal.
Closing thoughts about the Too Good To Go App Review
Overall, I like the Too Good To Go App. It’s easy to use and navigate, and it’s a great way to get food that would have otherwise gone to waste. Plus, it feels good knowing that I’m helping out by reducing food waste. That being said, a few things could be improved about the App.