This recipe for sweet potato fries is so good that they are addictive, but that is fine because they are super healthy.
Sweet potato fries are very rich and healthier than regular chips. In this recipe, we make them in the oven, so the use of oils or fats is minimal.
Total turnaround time for the Sweet potato fries is around 30 mins, where approximately 20 to 25 mins is baking time.
They are a perfect companion for mains like the Parmesan Chicken Wings.
- Sweet potato: as much as you want
- Olive oil to sprinkle the wedges
- Garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop the sweet potato in the shape that you want. Thin fries or wedges.
- Lay a baking paper in an oven tray
- Spray the paper with olive oil
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika garlic powder and the dry rosemary.
- Put the sweet potato on the tray and repeat the operations for the upper side.
- Put in the oven for 20 to 25 mins at 180C/350F
- Remove when you have the desired colour – I like them dark but not charred
- Serve with mayo or ketchup